Factoring Accounts Receivables
Factoring accounts receivables is the process of selling credit worthy accounts receivables for cash. Most of our clients use accounts receivables factoring as a financial tool to increase the cash flow within the business. The business climate today demands that small business offer extended terms to play ball with the larger companies that provide the most sales growth opportunity. This business climate has provided a boom in the accounts receivables factoring industry with more and more creative business owners discovering how to take on additional sales without straining the cash flow. If you think immediate cash for your invoices could benefit your business than you may want to factor receivables.
FactoringFast.com has changed the way business owners discover the best accounts receivable factoring solution for their companies needs. By completing our fast accounts receivable factoring quote application you can find out if factoring makes sense within one business day. If you prefer, you can discuss your funding needs over the phone by calling our toll free number at 1-888-897-5470 and also receive your accounts receivables factoring quote within twenty four hours. Most factoring companies take several days of wasted time to provide the information needed for you to determine if accounts receivables factoring will help your business. We have streamlined the process for our clients and understand that your time is best used doing what you do best. Get set up and start to factor receivables using our fast funding process.
Questions? Call us (Toll Free)
OTHER BENEFITS THAT ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FACTORING CAN PROVIDE:
- – Immediate access to your cash
- – Increased sales opportunity with credit worthy customers
- – Credit decision consulting
- – Collection help by courteous professionals, if desired
We also provide same day funding for most of our factor receivables clients. The invoice submission process can be made via overnight mail, fax, or scanned images. We then process the invoices for factoring and then wire or ACH the appropriate amount to our clients bank account. In most accounts receivable factoring relationships a verbal or written invoice confirmation is required before funds are dispersed. We then mail your customers the invoice with remit instructions to our lock box. You are also provided real time online access to view the status of each factored invoice. This allows you to manage the relationship with the client while you factor receivables.
INDUSTRIES THAT BENEFIT FROM ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES FACTORING :
- Temporary Staffing Firms – Receivables Factoring can provide payroll solutions so you can place additional staff.
- Trucking / Transportation – Factoring can provide fuel expense and payroll solutions to grow the fleet.
- Manufacturing – Accounts Receivables Factoring can provide quick pay discounts on raw material and large account sales opportunity.
- Distribution – Factoring speeds up the cash flow allowing you to take advantage of next day cash turn around.
- Technical Consulting Firms – Invoice Factoring often allows for additional technical consultant placements without payroll concerns.
- Cable and Wire Installation – Factoring allows for taking on additional projects and funding payroll
- Companies Selling to Large Retailers – Receivables Factoring can fill the gap for large orders that require extended terms.