Invoice Factoring can get your business back on track.
Now, unlock the cash with immediate cash for your invoices!
Our invoice factoring service allows you to get paid when you generate your invoices, despite when your customer actually pays the invoice. This service eliminates many of the challenges that you might face while waiting for your cash and reduces the worry of not knowning when you might be paid. Our excellent invoice factoring service is a quick, and hassle-free way to enhance your cash flow. Factoring invoices is a very common and useful financial tool used by many small businesses.
Invoice factoring offers immediate cash to your business for invoices. You are provided with immediate funds to meet payroll obligations, pay suppliers, or increase inventory. Factoring invoices enables you to focus on your essential business activities without any funding hassles.
Rather than waiting for your clients to pay your invoices, you allow them to get funded with the factoring company. You can then receive up to 98% of the total value the same day the invoice is generated. We can then collect your payments from your clients and pay you the amount less our fee. Your customers can continue to make payments out to your company, but they send them to our lox box address.
Once you begin factoring invoices, you do not need to wait for 30, 60, or 90 days to get paid. Invoice factoring gets rid of that unpredictable flow of cash, and you no longer need in-house credit control as we can help safeguard your company against poor debts by using our free credit checking system.
Questions? Call us (Toll Free)
Why choosing invoice factoring?
- – You can control your income.
- – Your loan is repaid whenever a client settles their invoice.
- – The factoring facility size will grow with your business over time.
- – You have more capital to work with and invest into your business.
- – Factoring is reasonably priced
Are delayed payments putting a strain on your company? We can help with a trucking factoring program custom tailored for your needs.
How much does invoice factoring costs?
Factoring invoices is the key to enhance your cash flow. Our invoice factoring company offers:
- – Factoring of full-service non-recourse accounts receivables
- – Special programs for freight brokers and trucking companies
- – Advanced solutions for the gas and oil industry
- – Payroll funding for staffing firms
- – Small sized business solutions for financing